Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IAPMA CD

Hello All

Thankyou for sending me lots of wonderful images from the congress and thankyou for your kind emails. In the near future i will finalise the material on the CD in which you will all receive a copy of. Presentations from speakers and also additional congress notes will be available on there as well. If any of you have any information you would like to submit to be uploaded onto the CD please get in touch with me by friday 1st May.

I also need to let you know that i will no longer be working at Creative Paper Tasmania. I actually moved to Launceston in November 2008 becasue my husband Lindo got a job there. I stayed specifically to follow through with the congress, but now it is time for me to move on. I don't feel sad about it because Burnie will always be my home town and Creative Paper and now IAPMA will always be a part of me. I am often in Burnie so I will visit regularly. A new Manager will be appointed in the near future, however i am still following up on congress paper work etc so please feel free to contact me. Actually i would love it if you could please stay in touch. My home email address is magreen24ster@gmail.com

I hope you all stay in touch with the rest of the team at Creative Paper. You will always find updates on CPT's website www.creativepapertas.com.au


All the Best

Michelle Wubbolts

P.S. Hope you like the blog - i am new to this so please forgive me for the time it took)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Michelle,
    the blog looks good, I will link from mine.

    ReplyDelete